Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Manning Company! We are excited to provide you with our bespoke tailor services. Before you begin to use our website or place an order, please take the time to read and understand our terms & conditions. By using our website or placing an order, you agree to comply with these terms.
- Once an order is placed, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of the order.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide accurate measurements.
- We are not responsible for incorrect measurements provided by the customer.
- Alterations may be required and we are happy to do alterations at minimal or no charge within first three months.
- Our production time is 4-6 weeks and is subject to change.
- For urgent orders we can expedite the process.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by shipping or other factors beyond our control.
- Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- International orders may be subject to customs fees, which are the customer’s responsibility.
Faulty or incorrectly supplied goods may be returned for alterations or exchange. Please let us know your intention of alterations/exchanges within seven days of receiving your order Please return item(s) in their original condition, unused (with their original packaging), with all labels and garment tags still attached within 14 days of receiving your order.
Please ensure you return the goods to us in their original packaging. The goods are second hand without the packaging and we will not be able to exchange. You can take the goods out of the packaging to try them on, but don’t throw it away and please return it with your goods.
None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied.
All returns should be sent to: Manning Company Shop 22B, G/F., Hankow Centre, 5-15 Hankow Road, Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon, Hong Kong. You are also welcome to return items to our shop in person, where we can help you personally. If you would like to discuss the return of any item or have any further questions about our returns policy, please contact the relevant Customer Service Team.
- All content on our website is the property of Manning Company and may not be used without permission.
- The customer agrees not to use our content or designs for commercial purposes without permission.
- We take your privacy seriously and will not share your personal information with third parties.
- We do not guarantee that our products will be free of defects or errors.
- We are not responsible for any damages or losses from using our products or website.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue our website or products at any time without notice.
- These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- Any disputes arising from these terms of service shall be resolved in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region courts.
Thank you for choosing Manning Company. We look forward to providing you with exceptional bespoke tailoring services.